All parents of children in the school are automatically members of our PTFA, and nonparents (the ‘Friends’ part) are welcome to join.
Each year the PTFA raise money for the school. A target amount of money is set as well as what the money is allocated for. A large target boards displays the amount raised so far.
The aims of the PTFA include:
- to improve the educational and social opportunities of the children at the school
- (those not normally provided by the Local Education Authority);
- to foster good relationships between staff, parents, and others associated with the school;
- to improve the facilities within the school;
- to engage in activities which support the school.
- to provide a Christmas and Summer Fair each year.
Please support the PTFA in its important work on behalf of the children in our school.
Follow us on Facebook